(Last Updated On: April 26, 2022)
Sausage potato hash is a simple and delicious recipe you can make any time, and with only 3 ingredients, beef Polska Kielbasa, a bag of frozen hash browns with onions and peppers, and 2 eggs, it’s quick to make for breakfast, lunch, or dinner in a matter of minutes.
Key Ingredients for Sausage Potato Hash
- One 12 ounce package of Beef Polska Kielbasa
- One 28 ounce bag of frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- A little salt and pepper to taste
Step-By-Step Instructions With Photos
Put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a frying pan. You can use any of your favorite cooking oils you prefer.
Put the frozen hash browns (with onions and peppers) in the frying pan together with the cooking, then turn the heat on medium-high. Cook the hashbrowns in the frying pan for about 7 to 10 minutes or until the hash browns are thawed and heated through.
In a small bowl, beat 2 eggs together with a fork.
When the hash browns are heated through, move them to one side of the frying pan. Add the beaten eggs to the other side of the frying pan and then scramble the eggs.
The hashbrowns are on one side of the frying pan while the eggs are on the other side cooking.
When the eggs are scrambled, stir all of the ingredients together. Cut the Polska Kielbasa in chunks and stir it together with the scrambled eggs and hash browns with onions and peppers.
Sprinkle just a little bit of salt and pepper on all of the ingredients, but not too much. Heat on the stove until the Kielbasa is hot.
The sausage potato hash is now ready to serve. It looks so delicious. Buttered toast and some fresh fruit go great with this meal. Try these delicious lemon bars for dessert.
Easy Sausage Potato Hash
- Put the cooking oil and the frozen bag of hash browns with onions and peppers in a frying pan.
- On medium-high heat, cook the hash browns for about 5 to 10 minutes or until the hash browns are thawed and heated through.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Move the hash browns to one side of the frying pan and add the eggs to the other side of the pan. Scramble the eggs.
- After the eggs are scrambled, mix them together with the hash browns.
- Cut up the Beef Polska Kielbasa in chunks and add to the hash brown mixture.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat on medium heat until the Kielbasa is hot.
A wife, a mother to a son and a daughter, and a grandmother to three granddaughters. Flo loves sharing recipes passed down from her own mother, her mother-in-law, and her grandmother as well as new recipes created with her daughter, Tamara Ray.
More by Flo ➜